Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Emphasize Your Specialty and Five Key Talents

My sincerity and humility will allow me to affect my audience's emotions and develop trust. As I communicated effectively with sincere statements, I will convince my peers, employers, and investors that I am a brand that is here to stay. With my artistic abilities, I will create a memorable design that will always be recognized. My brand will be affiliated with the fashion industry but will branch off into other creative industries. I will lead my brand to the top and when I have establish more than one trustworthy business relationships, I just might merge and expand into an international brand.
A company entering a crowded market place with a new product may rely on their existing brand to help it succeed. However, some products and brands are often interlinked at launch. Kellogg’s is a good example of this. It has a range of breakfast cereals all under the Kellogg’s brand umbrella.

Branding helped to identify origin for the first time and attempted to affect buyer loyalty. Mass production of consumer goods went hand-in-hand with technological inventions and by the early 20th century people became defined by what they bought.
 
“Behind the brand is careful business management controlling the way the brand expresses itself” 
    Davis, M., and Baldwin, J. (2006). More Than a Name: An Introduction to Branding. AVA Publishing                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment